Friday, May 3, 2013

2009 Silverado 3500 Outfitted With Custom Rack-It Rack




Mickey Robinson contacted us from Tacoma, WA looking for a custom rack for his 2009 Chevy. He told us he didn’t need a “full length” rack, but was looking for something to work just over the bed of the truck. We told him about our 8100 Series Ladder Pro Plus, but he was looking for something a bit more stout than that system. He asked if we could build our Standard Modular Rack without the overhang. We did not see any reason why not, so here it is … our standard modular design (minus overhang), with a bolt-on rear window mesh protection system. Mickey also requested two extra cross bars and he mounted the unit to his truck with our Mega Clamp system. Here’s a testimonial from the proud owner of this custom Rack-it Truck Rack:

I’ve attached a picture showing my 2009 Silverado 3500HD with the custom rack you built for me.  The look and functionality is exactly what I was looking for.  Took about 20 minutes to assemble and install it on the truck.  I’ve already had a few people ask me where I got it because they like the look of not having the extension over the cab but like the sturdiness.  I’ve dubbed it the Rack-It X-Sport.

Thnx again,
Mickey


To find out more, you may call Rack-It truck racks at 800-445-7666.

Also find us at http://rackitinc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment